Thursday 17 September 2015

Forms Fees and Compliments

Just a gentle reminder to please send in the $40 kindergarten supplies fee ASAP.

Also, I know there is a deadline of the 23rd for forms, but I would appreciate having 2 in particular back ASAP - the "Personal Information Consent" and the "Impromptu Walking Fieldtrip."  The first allows me to post pics on the blog and when we start our routines on Monday, I know you would all LOVE to see what your children are doing.  The second allows the children to participate in the Terry Fox walk (most likely around Loutet Park) on Thursday and I would love to have these organized well before the date to avoid panic :-)  Yes…I panic about forms!

P.S.

Today was long and tiring for sure, but you can all be so proud of them for getting through it like STARS!  Great listening, great friendship, great participation…just GREAT!  Also echoed by Ms. Camplin in the library who said they were fantastic for their first class with her today.

So, thanks for bringing me such great kids :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment